- Research associate, UW Department of History (Sept. 2015-present)
- As part of the Mapping American Social Movements project, create interactive maps of social movements by reading and analyzing newspaper archives and secondary sources. Write and edit essay contributions for project website.
- Features intern, The Seattle Times (March-June 2017)
- Wrote arts, music, and entertainment pieces for The Seattle Times. Researched and pitched original story ideas, wrote assigned articles, conducted interviews, and worked with editors.
- DJ, Rainy Dawg Radio (Sept. 2016-June 2017)
- Played music, interviewed student artists and musicians, and managed online playlist during hour-long live show on student radio station each week.
- Editorial intern, Crosscut (Jan.-March 2017)
- Wrote news articles about state legislation, education, and local nonprofits for Crosscut, a public media news site covering the Pacific Northwest. Researched and pitched original stories, conducted interviews, and edited photos.
- Editor and staff writer, The Daily (Jan. 2015-Jan. 2017)
- As a staff writer, wrote news, arts and leisure, and features articles for The Daily, UW's student newspaper.
- As podcast editor, created weekly podcast to accompany written edition of The Daily. Selected the most important or most interesting stories of the week, interviewed reporters and sources, and produced and edited audio content.
- As special sections editor, pitched and edited stories for special editions of The Daily.
- Communications intern, Father Joe’s Villages (June 2015-Sept. 2015)
- Designed and edited brochures, posters, newsletters, and other documents in English and Spanish for Father Joe's Villages, San Diego's largest nonprofit homeless service provider. Worked with marketing team to develop effective materials to encourage donations and participation in events.
- University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Journalism), minor in Spanish, magna cum laude, received June 2017
- Interdisciplinary Honors Program
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Annual Dean's List: 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17
- Pioneer Award for Excellence in Community Journalism, 2017
- John Impola Endowment for Journalism Education, 2016
- UW Purple and Gold Scholarship Award
- Girl Scout Gold Award, 2014
- Adobe Photoshop
- Basic HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver
- iMovie, Adobe Premiere
- Wordpress, Methode
- Canon t2i DSLR camera, Tascam DR-40 audio recorder
- Swing Kids at UW
- Swing dancing club.